Friday 30 November 2007

Speaking: dialogue 2

ASKING FOR INFORMATION:

Júlia: Excuse me. Can you help me? I'm looking for the shopping center.
Clàudia: Ah, yes, the shopping center is at city center. Do you know the city?
Júlia: Not really, no.
Clàudia: Let me show you on the map. It's here, look.
Júlia: Ok. Great. Ans where's the best place to watch duck?
Clàudia: There a good place here, in Banyoles.
Júlia: Is that from here?
Clàudia: No, it's about twenty minutes be car.
Júlia: Ok, great. Thanks very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.